We are pleased to introduce our latest and most advanced software code—MODHMS®. Offering a seamless interface with the popular MODFLOW code, MODHMS® delivers a physically based, spatially distributed, conjunctive surface/subsurface modeling framework that gives water resources managers unsurpassed capability to simulate the complete hydrologic cycle and to take into account all relevant processes and hydrologic interactions. And best of all, our modelers have achieved computational efficiencies that enable MODHMS® to run up to 75 percent faster than competing systems.
See our MODHMS® presentations to view how it can be used for vulnerability systems; to model surface and subsurface systems; and for contaminant fate and transport analysis.
Fast and EfficientApplications/Benefits:
- Seamless Interface with MODFLOW
- Research Code of Choice
- Advanced Solvers Such as 2-D Overland Flow and 1-D channel Flow
- Handles Small-Scale Surface Water Features
- Physically Based Treatment of Evapotranspiration
- Incorporates Hydraulic Structures and Operational Rules
*Presentations include narration
Peace River Restoration Study
MODHMS® Modeling Solutions
Back to Modeling Software Tools