We will be at the DCHWS East Symposium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Stop by our exhibit booth to connect with our team and learn more about HGL. We’re a Mobile App Sponsor, so be sure to check out our new logo!
For the past 35 years, our mission to protect the environment and our local communities has driven us to develop innovative, effective, and sustainable engineering and remediation solutions to reverse harmful impacts to the environment, restore our natural resources, and protect our future.
Please click on the links below to view our cutsheets that detail our expertise.
- Remedial Construction
- Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Response
- Mining Reclamation
- Modeling and Optimization
- Climate Change Planning
- In Situ Thermal Treatment
- HGL’s EPA RAF Program
To Learn More, Contact Our Attendees
- Robert Overfelt, RG, CHMM – Vice President, Program Manager email@example.com
- Jeff Dick, P.E., PMP – Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brendan MacDonald, P.E., PMP, BCEE, LEED AP – Senior Program Manager email@example.com
- Andrew Boeckeler, P.G. – Program Manager, Principal Project Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Tholl – Principal Project Manager/Program Manager email@example.com
- Robert Bird, P.E. – Principal Engineer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ethan Prout, P.G. – Senior Project Manager and Geologist/Hydrogeologist email@example.com
- Shanthi Hiremath – Scientist II firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Larkin – Geologist I email@example.com
Kenneth J. Cottrell, CPG, P.G., CQMC – Principal Project Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Scope Creep During Remedial Design
Friday, March 31, 2023 / 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM: Panel 6
We’re Hiring: For more information on open positions click here.
Restoring the Environment.
Protecting Our Future.