We will be at the 2023 SAME Omaha Post Industry Day in Omaha, Nebraska. Please stop by our booth to connect with our team and learn more about HGL.
HGL understands the value of the Earth’s natural resources. For the past 35 years, our mission to protect the environment and our local communities has driven us to develop innovative, effective, and sustainable engineering and remediation solutions to reverse harmful impacts to the environment, restore our natural resources, and protect our future.
Please click on the links below to view our cutsheets that detail our expertise.
- Remediation – Site Closure: Your Goal, Our Goal
- Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Response – New Challenges: New Solutions
- Modeling and Optimization – Management Strategies for a Sustainable Future
- Environmental & Other A/E Services – Scientific Solutions: Sustainable Results
- Historical Research and Records Management – Analyzing the Past to Solve Today’s Environmental Challenges
- More Information About HGL
To Learn More, Contact Our Attendees
- Lynn Kessler, P.G., PMP – Vice President, Program Manager and PFAS Practice Lead email@example.com
- Kyra J. Donnell, PMP – Principal Project Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ned Turner, P.E. – Senior Project Manager email@example.com
- Brian K. Gentry, EOD, PMP – MMRP Technical Manager firstname.lastname@example.org